Intense Growth Pack
🔥BUY ONE - GET 40% OFF ANY OTHER PRODUCT STORE WIDE🔥
👀LIMITED OFFER! USE CODE SAVEME40% AT THE CHECKOUT👀
⚡FREE AUS SHIPPING ON ALL ORDERS OVER $50⚡
⚡Free HairHack™ Derma Roller Sanitizer Included⚡
Reach your hair goals faster with this Intense Growth Value Pack,
This Intense Growth Pack includes our plant based Shampoo and Conditioner featuring high grade ingredients and the HairHack medical grade 0.5mm, 540 titanium alloy disk needle roller system (Derma Roller) to increase blood flow to the hair follicles, Plus gently cleanse the scalp of DHT build up.
The zingy, peppermint-scented Shampoo/Conditioner is loaded with 27 high-grade active ingredients. If you’re not using products that increase blood flow, help block the formation of DHT and are packed with high-grade nutrients for your hair and scalp. You’re missing a big opportunity for thicker, fuller, stronger hair.
Shampoo Active Ingredients:
-A unique blend of peptides and red clover extract. Capixyl™️ has a direct action on 5-a-reductase which modulates dihydro-testosterone (DHT) to help prevent hair miniaturisation. It improves ECM Proteins in the follicle bed producing thicker, healthier hair.
-Studies have shown when applied transdermally, this powerful ingredient can help extend the life cycle of hair follicles and encourage healthy hair.
-Clinical studies have shown that saw palmetto may block an enzyme, 5-alpha-reductase,which facilitates the change of testosterone into DHT. DHT is considered a major cause for both male and female pattern baldness.
-When massaged into the scalp, these compounds get straight to work. Research shows caster oil may stimulate blood circulation, nourish the scalp and provide nutrients to the hair roots naturally.
–Designed to fight grey hairs! As we age the hair follicles produce less melanin, the pigment responsible for hair colour. A bio-mimetic peptide Melitane™️ stimulates melanin synthesis thus decreasing the number of white and low pigmented cells and increases the number of pigmented cells in the hair bulbs
Conditioner Active Ingredients:
– A newly developed plant-based biotechnological ingredient that contains proteins and peptides that are able to nourish, protect and detoxify hair roots, helping to reactivate the hair growth cycle.
Essential oils and vitamins
– A unique blend of natural ingredients Vitamin E, Aloe Vera juice, jojoba seed oil, castor oil, chamomile extract, eucalyptus oi, rosemary oil and peppermint oil. Studies show all these natural ingredients help moisturise your hair and promote thicker, fuller hair.
– Studies have shown when applied transdermally, this powerful ingredient can help extend the life cycle of hair follicles and encourage healthy hair.
– Clinical studies have shown that saw palmetto may block an enzyme, 5-alpha-reductase,which facilitates the change of testosterone into DHT. DHT is considered a major cause for both male and female pattern baldness.
– Designed to fight grey hairs! As we age the hair follicles produce less melanin, the pigment responsible for hair colour. A bio-mimetic peptide Melitane™️ stimulates melanin synthesis thus decreasing the number of white and low pigmented cells and increases the number of pigmented cells in the hair bulbs.
Medical grade 0.5mm, 540 titanium alloy disk needle roller system (Derma Roller).
If you are male or female experiencing baldness, thinning hair or alopecia (hair loss), derma rollers can help. Derma rollers are used to increase blood flow to the hair follicles and activate the skin’s natural regeneration process.
Micro needling (Derma Roller) triggers your body’s wound healing response. Research studies have shown that wound healing can stimulate the production of proteins that are responsible for the development of new hair follicles. It can stimulate blood circulation and increase nutrients to your hair follicles, resulting in new hair growth.
Studies show that Derma rollers can also enhance the absorption of topical treatments by bypassing the upper skin layer called the Epidermis. This can improve the effectiveness of our Shampoo and conditioner pack or any other topical treatments you are using.
The 0.5mm ultra fine needles on our Derma roller provide for minimal discomfort.
- No Nasties - Sulfate, Paraben and Cruelty free.
- Nourish, Protect and Detoxify the hair and scalp.
Made And Developed in an Australian TGA approved laboratory.
Safe for coloured and chemically-treated hair.
- Bring lifeless hair back from the dead.
Can be used by men and woman.
Mild and free of harsh chemicals.
Proven DHT blockers to promote thicker, fuller hair.
Contains natural and organic ingredients.
Reduces hair loss & Stimulates hair growth.
pH-balanced for the scalp.
- Increase blood flow to the hair follicles.
- Activate the skin’s natural regeneration process.
Value pack includes:
1x HairHack™ ‘Hair Growth Support’ Shampoo.
1x HairHack™ ‘Hair Growth Support’ Conditioner.
1x HairHack™ 'Derma Roller' Black*
1x HairHack™ Derma Roller Sanitizer
All standard Australian orders over $50 ship FREE.
You have other things to worry about, the shipping of your HairHack™ products shouldn’t add to it. That’s why we keep our shipping policy for orders over $50 shipped within Australia - simple and free.
For Australian orders under $50 we charge a simple flat rate of $4.99.
International Orders (outside of Australia):
- Standard orders via Aus Post. Please refer to our checkout page for detailed pricing.
How To Use
Apply HairHack™ 'Hair Growth Support' Shampoo thoroughly to wet hair. Gently massage the Shampoo into hair and scalp for 1 minute. Leave shampoo in for 2-3 minutes before rinising. Repeat the process with HairHack Conditioner. For best results, use 4-5 times a week. Avoid contact with eyes and discontinue use if you notice any irritation.
The 0.5mm HairHack™ Derma roller can be used with or without topical serums 2-3 times a week with atleast 1 rest day between uses. Do not use the Derma roller more then 2-3 times a week, the scalp needs time to heal and repair. Using the Derma roller more then 2-3 times a week will not increase results and will cause irritation.
1. Ensure that the treatment area is clean, if you have long hair wet your hair before using the Derma roller on your scalp. This will help prevent your hair from getting tangled in the roller.
2. Begin using the Derma roller at the front of the scalp on or near the hairline and work your way down the back of the head (treating only the areas where hair loss has occurred).
3. Focusing on one section of the scalp at a time, roll each area 10-12 times. You can do this by rolling horizontally, vertically and diagonally, three or four times each way.
Roll in one direction only when the needles are in contact with the scalp (don’t go backwards and forwards)
5. Repeat this process until you have covered all areas needing the treatment.
You only need to apply a moderate amount of pressure. Rolling too aggressively won’t give you better results and can cause skin irritation.