HairHack Derma Roller
⚡ Free HairHack™ Derma Roller Sanitizer Included ⚡
Whether you’re interested in stimulating hair growth or dealing with hair loss, we’re here to support you. This root-boosting premium derma roller is clinically proven to treat hair loss and stimulate hair growth, especially when used with combination therapy.
The HairHack Medical grade 0.5mm, 540 titanium alloy disk needle roller system (Derma Roller) uses tiny micro needles and is designed for minimal discomfort.
If you are male or female experiencing thinning hair or alopecia (pattern hair loss), derma rollers can help. Derma rollers are used to increase blood flow to the hair roots and activate the skin’s natural regeneration process extending the anagen hair growth phase.
Micro needling (Derma Rolling) creates micro wounds on the scalp that triggers your body’s wound healing response - Research studies have shown that wound healing stimulates the production of proteins that are responsible for revitalising hair follicles. The body's wound healing response stimulates blood circulation and increases nutrients to your hair follicles, resulting in new hair growth.
Studies show that Derma rollers can also enhance the absorption of topical treatments by bypassing the upper skin layer called the Epidermis. This can improve the effectiveness of our Growth Shampoo and Conditioner pack or any other topical treatments you are using.
The 0.5mm ultra fine needles on our Derma roller provide for minimal discomfort.
- Bring lifeless hair back from the dead.
Can be used by men and woman.
Mild and free of harsh chemicals.
Reduces hair loss & Stimulates hair growth.
- Increase blood flow to the hair follicles.
- Activate the skin’s natural regeneration process.
1x HairHack™ 'Derma Roller' Black*
1x HairHack™ Derma Roller Sanitizer
All standard Australian orders over $50 ship FREE.
You have other things to worry about, the shipping of your HairHack™ products shouldn’t add to it. That’s why we keep our shipping policy for orders over $50 shipped within Australia - simple and free.
For Australian orders under $50 we charge a simple flat rate of $4.99.
International Orders (outside of Australia):
- Standard orders via Aus Post. Please refer to our checkout page for detailed pricing.
How To Use
1. Ensure that the treatment area is clean, if you have long hair wet your hair before using the Derma roller on your scalp. This will help prevent your hair from getting tangled in the roller.
2. Begin using the Derma roller at the front of the scalp on or near the hairline and work your way down the back of the head (treating only the areas where hair loss has occurred).
3. Focusing on one section of the scalp at a time, roll each area 10-12 times. You can do this by rolling horizontally, vertically and diagonally, three or four times each way.
Roll in one direction only when the needles are in contact with the scalp (don’t go backwards and forwards)
5. Repeat this process until you have covered all areas needing the treatment.
You only need to apply a moderate amount of pressure. Rolling too aggressively won’t give you better results and can cause skin irritation.